Monday, July 28, 2008

About my blog...

Hey all this is my first attempt for the story writing...
Hope u all like my experiments...
I'm an active member of Mrs.TIA community in Orkut and there was a topic started in which we have to write stories of our own. So at that point, casually I wrote a story about a girl which most of them liked, so just got inspiration.
But the real fact is that, I hate reading books, big paragraphs.
But I don't know how did I start.
Anyways, Just comment once u read any of my stories...

-Thanks,
Shruthi.

5 comments:

Amu... said...

Good luck Sruthi...:-)
Waiting for some good posts from you....

shruthi said...

Will come back soon...:-)

Unknown said...

hey first story aina baaga rasavu...keep it up!!

happybday said...

Gud Keka Sruthi!!
Enti nee life stry or
oka uhhaa kalpana??
reply

Unknown said...

HI SRUTHI